Tuesday, October 18, 2011

California or Bust

It’s been a hectic month, and I have fallen behind in my plans to blog about the life of my grandfather, Ronald.  I do plan to pick up where I left off, and write about his musical adventures in college and his early career as a band director, but it will have to wait for next week.  Today, we are leaving for a vacation to Yosemite and San Francisco!

My grandfather loved to travel, too.  Here's a great photo of him with my uncle Bob, my dad and my aunt Dana on vacation.
My grandfather Ronald, with his three children and a groovy car.
More when I return!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun picture! Aunt Dana looks like she is groovin' next to the groovy car. I'm guessing, though, that she may have simply moved when the picture was taken.

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete